Two Capes For Two Girls

Friday, February 24, 2012



I had plans to make beautiful dresses for my little ones to wear to their uncle's wedding. Instead, my dearest took them shopping and let them choose. I'm happy to settle with just making some capes to go over the top. I'm remembering how tricky it can be to get a collar to sit right and surprised the fabric had a whole lot more body that I was expecting. It turns out this is just the thing to wear over purple bubble skirted sequinned dresses.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So sweet! I'm cape crazy at the mo! YOur wee girls are pretty sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love , love those jackets, so very retro? I found your blog through 'Black Bird Has Spoken" I am so pleased I did. I am passionate about designing and making children's clothing and I am married to the best man ever ( a kiwi) No wonder you want to keep those men over your side of the ditch! I am also blogging about a bach makeover at the mo. So please pop on over and say hi! I'm following your blog! Roberta x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *