The Purple Dress

Monday, June 13, 2011





Little E put in a request when she saw me cutting out fabric - a hoodie dress, with lots of sleeves and purple. I think she likes it.

The pattern is burda 9614 with a few adjustments to turn the t shirt into a dress. The fabric is merino knit from global fabrics and a local clothing factory shop. Can you tell that the sheep was invited to the photo shoot to cover the food she managed to spill on the top? Just as well the dress is machine washable.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your daughter has the most amazing hair! Jealous much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy. It has really helped me recently. Will you be heading down again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!! Looks like she loves it lots

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *