Introducing the Plastic Beasts

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I would like to introduce you to my new friends. From left to right we have Ermintrude the Cow, Maurice* and Sid the Soda Beast. Sid is purely vegan and the product of my dearest drinking way too much soda. The others are more vegetarian, rather than vegan, due to their curly milk bottle lid horns and antlers.

Little E refers to this gaggle as her Monsters. They moved in a few weeks ago and have been keeping careful watch over her bed. I have been slowly working on a tutorial for these plastic beasts and vegan taxidermy. I will hopefully have it ready to share soon.

Maurice

*As in “ Some people call me the gangster of love, some people call me Maurice”

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Freakin awesome!! It's Saturday night and I'm watching Poirot on the telly, so I can't set to making one of these right now. Not to mention Sweeney's zzzing and I think making these really needs his involvement. Roll on Sunday morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so hilarious, I love them. You could have your very own non-hunters lodge with these all over the walls. The menu would be strictly tofu and tomato sauce!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *