Giddy With Liberated Love

Monday, March 08, 2010


Sometimes I am so sensible it is stupid. I fell in love with Gwen Marston’s Liberated Quiltmaking when I first started quilting. I was so proud of myself for resisting the urge to buy it. How was I to know it was going to go out of print?

When I heard that there was a Part II, I was in giddy liberated love. I called the ladies at Minerva and they had it in my mail box the next day. The book is fantastic and I am already scrambling for every chance to try something new out of it.


Here is Peg’s block for the Stash Busting Bee – my attempt to try the saw-tooth boarders from my newest love.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am totally in love too. Now that I have my machine back, I fully intend on getting back into my wonky piecing heaven (after I finish the house block for February for ANZAC - eek!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful block. love the colors and that is a great border on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a beginning quilter so your quilts look amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *