More Domestic Irony

Sunday, November 08, 2009


I caught sight of this while sorting out our bedroom. From underneath a pile of forgotten, important things, too important to put away, was a piece of paper on how to tidy a house. I love that the only headline you can read in the pile of stuff is “Don’t Gather Junk”.

Amy, of A Common Place Life, is gathering together a collection of moments that step out of the orchestrated Martha Stewart Perfections into real life. You can find them here.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I LOVE it!! And thanks so much for sharing that link - really like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmm..thought you were going to point out the pregnancy book at the bottom of the pile ! gasp..so soon .??
    and I think I could do well to make "dont gather junk"'my motto..at least my husband thinks so !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *