A Shopping Expedition and a Hungry Caterpillar

Monday, August 04, 2008

I now have my very own copies of World Sweet World and I am impressed. On our weekend shopping trip to the big smoke I was able to call in at Madam Fancy Pants to get World Sweet World. I had read about it and am stoked that it lives up to the hype with a number of new ideas and information about local-ish goings on.

Other local-ish news – The Sawmiller's Quiltery is getting in The Very Hungry Caterpillar fabrics. I ducked in to take advantage of pre-ordering and am looking forward to having my very own Hunky Hungry Caterpillar fabric.

As far as the fabric budget is going, I don't think preordering counts and I can neither confirm nor deny money changing hands at the Global Fabric sale.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi Amy
    What is 'World Sweet World' and where did you get it. I live in the Waiararpa. Yes the Globle fabric sale was the end of my 'buy no fabric this year'resolve too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, Global Fabrics sale. I might have to make a trip to Cuba St this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a cool magazine. I wonder if we can get it in the US? And as for the fabric budget, pah, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there - thanks for your kind words about our mag. Do get in touch if you have ideas to share too! (ps, Annabel and mrmonketsuit, you can check out the mag, buy it online and also subscribe at worldsweetworld.com)

    x Hannah (from WSW)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *